Recipe by Snewtie
Made this a few days ago, and my bf and I are addicted! We're trying to get in shape for a wedding in mexico and I think this is going to be a meal I make every week! It started out as a soup, got a bit thicker than I wanted, although its not as think as a stew. We eat it over spaghetti squash now!
- 30 ounces stewed tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 -2 sweet potato, chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 4 cups spaghetti squash
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast zuchinni, onion, carrots, and sweet potatoes for 45.
- In large pot or crockpot simmer tomatoes and chicken stock. Add chipotle pepper and pepper flakes.
- Add roasted veggies when done. Simmer for 30minutes.
- Roast squash while the rest is simmering. When done drag a fork through squash to seperate strands.
- Serve Sauce/stoup over spaghetti squash.