Recipe by Megannnnnnnn
modified from goveg.com
Top Review by ladypit
While this had really good flavor, it was not anything like fries. Using the cutting directions this makes huge wedges. I cut them in half and they still, after 45 minutes in the oven, were not close to crispy. I would make this again with the spice mixture but would cut them into matchsticks first. Thanks for posting.
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic salt, and peppers. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 6 wedges. In a large bowl, combine with the olive oil and the spice mixture. Toss until evenly coated.
- Place wedges in a single layer on a baking sheet and place on the middle shelf of the oven. Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until cooked through and edges are crisp.
- Serve immediately.