Recipe by VeganKitten
These cookies are very soft and moist, and taste wonderful. Even my non-vegan friends love them!
Top Review by laurelbailey
This receipe rocks. But the key is to know that the dough is going to seem too dry. All you'll need to do is handshape the dough into cookie balls and it is great. Sweet, a little salty and delicious. My vegan significant others loves em!
- 2 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine (melted)
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups semisweet vegan chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven t 375 (f).
- Mix all of the dry ingredients, excluding the chocolate chips.
- Stir in the wet ingredients.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- If the batter is too dry, add 1tbs of soymilk.
- Bake tablespoon-sized cookies on a greased cookie sheet for 7-10 minutes. Be sure to place the cookies about 2” apart, because they expand as they bake.