Recipe by Missy Wright
My mother made this for me when I was growing up. Now it is a favorite with my family. The cheese and soup create a wonderful flavor. Can also use canned chicken instead of tuna. I serve tiny new peas with this. My kids love it!
- 1 box deluxe Kraft macaroni and cheese
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can tuna in water
- 1 package saltine crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Macaroni and cheese as directed on the box.
- Drain tuna and add to the mac and cheese.
- Add cream of mushroom soup.
- Place noodle mixture in casserole dish.
- Crumble crackers.
- Cover casserole with crackers.
- Melt butter and drizzle over crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.