1/1 Photo of Amazing Thai Peanut Chicken
Engineer in the Kitchen's Note:
Impress people with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 5 teaspoons white wine vinegar or 5 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh gingerroot
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- curry powder (optional)
- 1In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, peanut butter, vinegar, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- 2Heat oil in a skillet or wok over high heat. Add chicken, garlic and ginger, and cook, stirring constantly, until chicken is golden on the outside, about 5 minutes.
- 3Reduce heat to medium, and add green onion, broccoli, peppers peanuts, and the peanut butter mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until broccoli is tender, and chicken is cooked through.
- 4Serve over rice or rice noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Thai Peanut Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.3
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 1331.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar