Recipe by Robin TL.
I tried some other recipes and had to mess with them so it wasn't really their recipe anymore. I don't like it when people write a review and they've changed everything....just make it your own!
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Made these stuffed mushrooms as a side dish to go with tonight's dinner, but they were gone before we ever sat down to eat. We really enjoyed them and will definitely make them again. Made for Spring PAC, April, 2014.
- 24 large whole mushrooms, chop stems only
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 5 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown whole pkg sausage in skillet at med temperature.
- Add chopped onions, and garlic. When the onions & garlic look done add the shroom stem, cook until they release their juices.
- Now add the cream cheese, stir until it's mixed into the whole mixture.
- Wipe the shroom caps with damp cloth.
- Now stir in your Parmesan cheese into your sausage mix and fill caps.
- Place in 9x11 buttered glass pan. Put in 350 oven for 30 minute.