1/1 Photo of Amazing Stuffed Mushrooms
Chef #578731 perrogal's Note:
I tried some other recipes and had to mess with them so it wasn't really their recipe anymore. I don't like it when people write a review and they've changed everything....just make it your own!
My Private Note
24-28 m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown whole pkg sausage in skillet at med temperature.
- 2Add chopped onions, and garlic. When the onions & garlic look done add the shroom stem, cook until they release their juices.
- 3Now add the cream cheese, stir until it's mixed into the whole mixture.
- 4Wipe the shroom caps with damp cloth.
- 5Now stir in your Parmesan cheese into your sausage mix and fill caps.
- 6Place in 9x11 buttered glass pan. Put in 350 oven for 30 minute.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.4
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 799.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 17.4 g