Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Wow, what a treat! Have this for a lazy-day Saturday or a brunch on Sunday. It's really great anytime.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 8 slices shaved honey-roasted ham
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Beat eggs, milk and sugar with fork in 9-inch pie plate or 8-inch square baking dish until well blended.
- Spread one side of each bread slice with 1 tbsp of the cream cheese spread. Top 2 of the bread slices, spread-sides up, with 4 ham slices each. Cover with remaining bread slices, spread-sides down. Lightly press edges of each sandwich together to seal. Dip sandwiches into egg mixture until well soaked.
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add sandwiches; cook 2 minute on each side or until golden brown. Serve immediately with syrup.
- Makes 2 servings.