Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Be sure to make lots of this dip cause it will not last long!!
- 8 ounces strawberry cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip (thawed)
- 8 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry jam
- In a bowl whip the marshmallow until fluffy, then add cream cheese, cool whip and the jam; mix well.
- Chill for 1 hour. Serve with various friuts.
Happened to spot this recipe while nosing through your recipes & decided to try it! I really like the taste of it & used it as a dip for bananas, apples, pound cake squares AND pretzels! Thanks for the very nice dip recipe ~ will be making it again!