Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Absolutely delicious side dish!!
- 3 small yellow squash
- 3 small zucchini
- 1 (7 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix, prepared
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) canherbed cream of chicken soup
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cheese
- Cut squash and zucchini into small (1-2") cubes. Stew and drain.
- Cook cornbread according to directions on box. Crumble cornbread.
- Mix cooked squash and crumbled cornbread with butter, cream of chicken soup, and eggs.
- Spread mixture into casserole dish.
- Top with cheese. (At this point, the dish can be refrigerated or frozen until cooking time. Great for making ahead!).
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.