I bet you think all spinach dips are the same... NOT SO! This one is really tasty. We put a dollop on a cherry stone clam this weekend and grilled it. WOW!! You can do a million things with spinach dip. You could use white wine instead of vermouth... I just didn't have white wine when I made this... I DID have vermouth. No need to defrost and drain the spinach.. it just works
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup white onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 1 1/2 cups fat free sour cream
- 1/3 cup fat free cream cheese, room temp
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 cups frozen spinach, finely chopped
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1In a small skillet, sauté onion, garlic and Italian seasoning in olive oil for 6 minutes.
- 2Add vermouth and let sauté until the vermouth has evaporated and set aside to cool.
- 3In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- 4Add onion mixture and stir.
- 5Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.1
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 99.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream cheese