1/2 Photos of Amazing Spinach Bacon Quiche
1 hr 35 mins
Nurse Amanda's Note:
I created this recipe after looking at a few different quiche recipes. You can change the main ingredients to make this any type of quiche you like. It always turns out great! One tip is to spray the pie pan with non stick spray before you put the crust in to make it come out easier when you serve it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place crust into pie pan.
- 3Poke small holes all over the crust with a fork to prevent your crust from bubbling up while baking.
- 4Chill the crust for about 15 minutes in the fridge.
- 5Bake the crust for about 15 minutes.
- 6While the crust is chilling and baking mix together the spinach, bacon, milk, eggs, cheese, and salt a pepper.
- 7Pour into pie crust.
- 8Bake in oven for about 1 hour or until the top of your quiche is browned.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Spinach Bacon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.1
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 145.0 mg
- Sodium 637.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 20.9 g