I created this recipe after looking at a few different quiche recipes. You can change the main ingredients to make this any type of quiche you like. It always turns out great! One tip is to spray the pie pan with non stick spray before you put the crust in to make it come out easier when you serve it.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place crust into pie pan.
- Poke small holes all over the crust with a fork to prevent your crust from bubbling up while baking.
- Chill the crust for about 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Bake the crust for about 15 minutes.
- While the crust is chilling and baking mix together the spinach, bacon, milk, eggs, cheese, and salt a pepper.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake in oven for about 1 hour or until the top of your quiche is browned.