Prep 35 mins
Cook 1 hr
I created this recipe after looking at a few different quiche recipes. You can change the main ingredients to make this any type of quiche you like. It always turns out great! One tip is to spray the pie pan with non stick spray before you put the crust in to make it come out easier when you serve it.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place crust into pie pan.
- Poke small holes all over the crust with a fork to prevent your crust from bubbling up while baking.
- Chill the crust for about 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Bake the crust for about 15 minutes.
- While the crust is chilling and baking mix together the spinach, bacon, milk, eggs, cheese, and salt a pepper.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake in oven for about 1 hour or until the top of your quiche is browned.
Made it for PAC 2010. It did turn out very good, and it was easy, but it lacked a bit of flavor for me. I made two of them so I could try your recipe as is, and then with my changes. I added some onion which I know you said in your intro you can change it up, but I added quite a bit of seasoning and I didn't like the skim milk. I used regular milk in mine and then I also changed the cheese to a mix of cheddar and monterey jack. I just felt the quiche was bland. However it is a easy recipe and it was very tasty. Thx for posting
Congratulations! Your recipe was featured as The Recipe of the Day yesterday!
Super recipe! This is the first time ever making a quiche. I had a handful of Baby Bella mushrooms to use up so I threw them in the pan with the bacon while it was cooking. Keeper !