Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A wonderful pizza blend on chewy french bread.
- 4 links sweet Italian turkey sausage
- olive oil
- cajun seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) can jalapeno peppers
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packageof spaghetti seasoning
- 1 loaf French bread
- shredded provolone cheese or muenster cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, drizzle with olive oil and a little cajun seasoning.
- Chop up a tablespoon of jalepeno and pour a tablespoon of the juice into the oil.
- Chop the sausage into small pieces; add the sausage and jalepeno to the pan.
- Let that brown and prepare a small bowl for the tomato sauce.
- Drain the tomato and chile can and pour it into the bowl. Add the seasoning and mix well.
- Slice the french bread as if to make a sandwich and then slice down the middle to make four halves.
- Spread the tomato mixture evenly on the bread halves.
- Do not drain the sausage. Sprinkle evenly onto the bread and pour the excess oil and juice over the pizzas also.
- Cover them with cheese. Cover an oven pan with foil and arrange the pizzas.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then broil on hi for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is slightly brown and bubbly.