A wonderful pizza blend on chewy french bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Heat a pan over medium heat, drizzle with olive oil and a little cajun seasoning.
- 3Chop up a tablespoon of jalepeno and pour a tablespoon of the juice into the oil.
- 4Chop the sausage into small pieces; add the sausage and jalepeno to the pan.
- 5Let that brown and prepare a small bowl for the tomato sauce.
- 6Drain the tomato and chile can and pour it into the bowl. Add the seasoning and mix well.
- 7Slice the french bread as if to make a sandwich and then slice down the middle to make four halves.
- 8Spread the tomato mixture evenly on the bread halves.
- 9Do not drain the sausage. Sprinkle evenly onto the bread and pour the excess oil and juice over the pizzas also.
- 10Cover them with cheese. Cover an oven pan with foil and arrange the pizzas.
- 11Bake for 10 minutes and then broil on hi for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is slightly brown and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Spicy Italian Sub Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.3
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 978.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet Italian turkey sausage