Lanae Peterson's Note:
DH LOVES these, even though they were based on a WW recipe. DH LOVES these so much he will even make them himself!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix
- 1 1/4 lbs large shrimp
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- submarine sandwich bread
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Combine first 6 ingredients. Pour over slaw; toss to coat. Set aside.
- 3Peel and devein shrimp. Combine shrimp and garlic in a large zip-top bag; shake to coat.
- 4Combine cornmeal and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 5Add to shrimp - shake until well coated.
- 6Coat a jelly-roll pan evenly with oil; place in oven for 3 minutes or until very hot.
- 7Arrange shrimp on pan in a single layer. Bake at 450 for 3 minutes; turn an dbake an additiona 1 minute or until golden.
- 8Remove shrimp from pan.
- 9Spoon slaw mixture evenly over the bottom halvs of rolls; top each with shrimp; cover with top halves of rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Shrimp Po'boys
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.8
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 145.7 mg
- Sodium 544.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 20.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar
cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix