Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
These low fat brownies are a snap to make by just adding a few ingredients to a store bought mix.
- 1 (20 ounce) box low-fat brownie mix
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow (may substitute 1 cup of Marshmallow Fluff)
- Prepare low fat brownie mix as directed on box, by mixing in 2/3 cups water.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into sprayed 8x8 metal pan and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until nearly set.
- Remove brownies from the oven and add marshmallows on top. Return to oven to bake for another 5 minutes, until marshmallows are melted.