1/1 Photo of Amazing Rib Eye Steaks With Marsala Sauce
This sauce is so delicious you will want to lick your plate clean. Pan fried rib eye steaks are topped with the yummiest Marsala mushroom sauce and ready for the table in less than 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in skillet over high heat.
- 2Salt and pepper steaks to taste.
- 3Place steaks in hot skillet and immediately turn down heat to medium high.
- 4Cook steaks for 4 minutes on each side or to your taste.
- 5Remove steaks to a platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 6Remove skillet from heat and add butter and garlic.
- 7Return to heat and add mushrooms and saute until done.
- 8Add flour and cook for about a minute,decrease heat to medium low, then add wine and broth.
- 9Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until thick.
- 10Remove pan from heat and add rosemary.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Rib Eye Steaks With Marsala Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 884.4
- Calories from Fat 562
- Total Fat 62.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 177.3 mg
- Sodium 342.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 42.6 g