- 2 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 3 1⁄4 cups cooked pumpkin
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut and cook pumpkin. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- USE A BLENDER, if you don't it will be stringy. Put pumpkin in blender with, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, almond extract, and vanilla.
- Put evaporated milk in a large bowl.
- In the large bowl mix evaporated milk and every thing from blender.
- You will need two 9-inch pie pans with crust.
- Pour in and cook 425°F for 10 minutes than lower temperature to 350°F and cook for 60 minutes.