Recipe by Perfect Pixie
This is a beautiful recipe that we are always begging my Mummy to make. Me and my brother literally could live of this stuff.
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 cups milk
- 75 g butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill bacon; cool, then chop up.
- Put butter, flour and eggs in bowl and mix until thick and smooth. Do not overmix.
- Stir in milk, onion, salt, pepper and bacon.
- Pour all into a greased 25cm pie dish.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake 40 minutes at 180°C until puffy and golden.