Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is SO delicious!!! Always brings rounds of compliments - AND - it's not a dark-colored drink, so is appropriate even for weddings, etc.. Even those who don't care for pineapple flavor love this punch! Enjoy!
- 3 (16 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 (1 quart) cans pineapple juice
- 2 (2 liter) bottles 7-Up soda
- 3 -5 cups sugar (to taste) (optional)
- lemon slice (optional)
- lime slice (optional)
- Combine first four ingredients, adding water according to directions on concentrate cans.
- Add sugar, if desired.
- Mix well.
- If serving in a punch bowl, add ice& garnish with slices of lemon and lime.
Very Good! Great recipe. Will definately make again. Makes alot so I didn't have to double the recipe. Great for family gatherings. Thank-you WJ!
I made this as directed (without the sugar) & served in 2 punch bowls at a pool party. I garnished with orange, lemon & lime slices & spiked 1 bowl with vodka. There wasn't any left at the end of the afternoon. Thanx WJ!!
This punch was an absolute hit! Great for a brunch!