Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A really good pumpkin cheesecake with a "secret ingredient" - marshmallow fluff!
- 48 inches graham crackers, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, butter and sugar and mix until blended. Using the back of a spoon, press into the bottom and sides of a deep dish 9 or 10 inch pie plate or 9 inch springform pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl with mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese and fluff until smooth.
- Add eggs, pumpkin, spices and salt and mix just until blended.
- Pour into the crust and bake 45 minutes to 1 hour or until edges begin to brown.
- Turn off the heat and let the cheesecake cool in the oven with the door slightly ajar for about 1 hour.
- Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.