Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy and easy to make! My friends always request I bring this along to bbqs and potlucks. I got this recipe partly from my mom, but changed and added some ingredients.
- Peel and slice potatoes into quarters.
- Boil potatoes in water until fork tender, do not overcook.
- Drain potatoes and put in bowl and place in fridge to cool down 1 hour.
- Combine and mix all ingredients with potatoes.
- Put back in fridge until ready to eat and enjoy!
I dont even like potato's but i made this for a family event and everone loved it so much, i had to try it and wow it was amazing! I would not change a thing!