Recipe by StephyO
Yummy and easy to make! My friends always request I bring this along to bbqs and potlucks. I got this recipe partly from my mom, but changed and added some ingredients.
- 10 large potatoes
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 5 dill pickles, chopped
- 5 hardboiled egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice potatoes into quarters.
- Boil potatoes in water until fork tender, do not overcook.
- Drain potatoes and put in bowl and place in fridge to cool down 1 hour.
- Combine and mix all ingredients with potatoes.
- Put back in fridge until ready to eat and enjoy!