Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A simple pork tenderloin recipe for the slow cooker with flavors of a fancy feast! The roast soaks up the wonderful flavor combination of onion, red wine and garlic, all of which come together to make a beautiful au jus.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet. Pour water, wine and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat. Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
- Sprinkle with pepper, cover and cook on low setting for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.
This is so yummy. I cooked it 4 hours at low. My son really enjoyed it, he asked for more. Thanks Spencer :) Made for Cookbook tag game