Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
I threw these delicious pork chops together with some extra things from the garden. My 5-year-old daughter named them pizza pork chops because she says they tasted like pizza.
- 5 boneless pork chops
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml ground black pepper
- 5 slice tomatoes (1/2-inch thick)
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh basil
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 5 slice mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Season the pork chops with salt and black pepper and arrange in the bottom of a disposable aluminum pan; top each with a tomato slice. Divide the basil, oregano, and garlic between the pork chops; drizzle with the olive oil. Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Cook on the preheated grill until the pork is no longer pink in the center, about 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160°F (70°C). Remove the pan from the grill; top each pork chop with a slice of mozzarella cheese, replace the aluminum foil over the pan, and wait until the cheese melts, 3 to 5 minutes, before serving.