- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons millet flour (soy or any other flour can subsitute)
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds (ground or whole)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 -2 tablespoon Italian spices
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix water, sugar, and yeast till dissolved and let rest 10 minutes.
- Put dough on a sprayed pan and spead with oiled fingers.
- Top with italian seasoning and bake 15 minutes, then top with your favorite veggies and soy cheese and bake another 10 minutes or till the cheese melts :).