1 hr 5 mins
This is the best dip you'll ever serve!!! Got this recipe from my a lady who always brought it to my cousins yearly Christmas party. Everytime I make this people beg for the recipe. Once you start munching on it its pretty difficult to stop! Serve with tortilla chips or Ritz crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stack pepperoni slices up about 5-7 high and then use either kitchen sheers or a knife to coarsely chop up pepperoni.
- 2Blend together all of the ingredients and bake in a greased casserole dish at 350 F for approximately 45 minutes.
- 3Cooking spray works fine for this.
- 4I find that it is easiest to just buy one of those deep round foil throwaway casserole pans from the store.
- 5Leave the dip covered with foil for about the first half hour of baking and then take the foil off.
- 6You may want to pull the dip out and stir it about half way through cooking.
- 7This seems to speed up and even out the cooking.
- 8Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Pepperoni Dip
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.5
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 111.9 mg
- Sodium 919.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French's cheddar french fried onions