Recipe by domesticdiva
This is a recipe that my man loves!It is an amazing rich and wonderful meal,but not for people that are watching thier waistlines!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- cut chicken into bite size pieces and brown in butter over medium heat.
- remove from pan when cooked through leaving pan scrapings behind.
- add white wine and reduce to half over medium heat.
- cut cream cheese in chunks and add to reduced wine and melt.
- add cream and pepper and bring to a boil until thickened.
- pour sauce over chicken and serve with rice or pasta.