Prep 20 mins
Cook 13 mins
I took a basic peanut butter cookie recipe (#10269, thank you Christine) and jazzed it up to try and please my picky 17 year old step-son. The entire family loved them. They are awesome when warm, crunchy when cool.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream the first six ingredients.
- Sift and add flour, salt, and baking soda to creamed ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Stir in pecans, chips, and toffee.
- Drop teaspoon sized balls onto cookie sheet and press down.
- Bake 12-13 minutes.