Recipe by T_Wise
This is the best peanut butter cookie recipe I have ever come up with. No one I make them for can tell they're vegan! This recipe also doubles very well.
Top Review by MissCassidy
These definitely are amazing! I added about 2 tsp of organic cocoa powder and 1 tbsp of flax seeds. I also used whole wheat flour and added 2 tsp of plain soy milk. They're fantastic...
- 1⁄4 cup non-hydrogenated vegan margarine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1⁄4 cup unbleached cane sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup non-hydrogenated peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons vanilla-flavored soy yogurt
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt