1/2 Photos of Amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies
If you love peanut butter then this is for you, these are moist, rich and they bake out perfrectly, I made mine in an 11 x 7-inch baking pan but you can also bake it in a 13 x 9-inch pan and adjust the baking time slightly --- you don't need a mixer to make this everything is mixed by hand and you won't even need icing on these, just serve these topped with ice cream, yield is only estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350° (set oven rack to second-lowest position).
- 2Grease an 11 x 7-inch baking pan.
- 3In a large microwave-safe bowl melt the butter.
- 4Whisk in both sugars, vanilla and peanut butter until well combined.
- 5Add in eggs; whisk/mix until completely combined.
- 6In a small bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and salt; add to the butter mixture and mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
- 7Add in chocolate chips or nuts (or use 3/4 cup of both!).
- 8Transfer to the baking pan and spread out with a spoon.
- 9Bake for about 35 minutes, or until the bars test done.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.6
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 164.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 4.8 g