Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
If you love peanut butter then this is for you, these are moist, rich and they bake out perfrectly, I made mine in an 11 x 7-inch baking pan but you can also bake it in a 13 x 9-inch pan and adjust the baking time slightly --- you don't need a mixer to make this everything is mixed by hand and you won't even need icing on these, just serve these topped with ice cream, yield is only estimated.
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup peanut butter (can use a little more)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips (can sub walnuts or chopped peanuts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350° (set oven rack to second-lowest position).
- Grease an 11 x 7-inch baking pan.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl melt the butter.
- Whisk in both sugars, vanilla and peanut butter until well combined.
- Add in eggs; whisk/mix until completely combined.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and salt; add to the butter mixture and mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Add in chocolate chips or nuts (or use 3/4 cup of both!).
- Transfer to the baking pan and spread out with a spoon.
- Bake for about 35 minutes, or until the bars test done.