Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Mom made this and it was so amazing. I don't know where she got it but you have to try it.
- 4 large peaches
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- Mash 2 large peaches without skin.
- On stove cook the mashed peaches sugar and corn starch. On medium low heat, tell mixture turns clear.
- Then remove from heat, add butter, and almond extract. Stir tell combined.
- Slice 2 large peaches without skin in cooked shell about 2 large peaches. Then poor cooked mixture in a 9in. pie pan.
- Cool and serve.