1 hr 5 mins
This fabulous breakfast casserole is from the Gooseberry Patch girls. It does need to be refrigerated overnight, so plan ahead. Easy to pop in the oven in the morning and the smell is divine! Tastes similiar to a bread pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium heat, bring corn syrup, brown sugar and butter to a boil.
- 2Boil 5 minutes and pour into a greased 13 x 9 baking pan.
- 3Cut or tear all of the bread and place in the pan, set aside.
- 4Beat eggs, milk and vanilla and pour over bread.
- 5Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Uncover and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Overnight French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.3
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 152.1 mg
- Sodium 272.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g