Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A twist on the traditional over easy eggs. :)
Make and share this Amazing over Easy Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- In a nonstick pan, pour egg inches Neaten up edges with a spatula.
- Sprinkle cheese over the entire egg.
- Sprinkle rosemary leaves generously over egg. Sprinkle pepper over egg to taste.
- Once cheese has melted, gently flip the egg over.
- If you like your yolk more firm, cook it longer.
- Once the egg is cooked, serve onto a plate - be careful not to break the yolk.
The addition of parmesan and rosemary really does add an amazing new twist to the simple over easy egg. A tasty breakfast we will be enjoying again, thanks for the post.