1/1 Photo of Amazing over Easy Eggs
A twist on the traditional over easy eggs. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a nonstick pan, pour egg inches Neaten up edges with a spatula.
- 2Sprinkle cheese over the entire egg.
- 3Sprinkle rosemary leaves generously over egg. Sprinkle pepper over egg to taste.
- 4Once cheese has melted, gently flip the egg over.
- 5If you like your yolk more firm, cook it longer.
- 6Once the egg is cooked, serve onto a plate - be careful not to break the yolk.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing over Easy Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 190.4 mg
- Sodium 148.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.7 g