Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
A creamy, mousse-like cake with delicate cheesecake flavor. This is a perfect light dessert and you would no one would ever guess there's cottage cheese in it. Incredibly light, versatile, cheap and easy, this will not disappoint. All you need is a blender.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (85 g) package lemon Jell-O gelatin, any fruit flavor (not pudding mix)
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 (1 liter) container Cool Whip
- Make the crust by combining crumbs sugar and stirring in melted butter. Press into a 9" spring-form pan and refrigerate while you prepare filling.
- In a blender or food processor, process cottage cheese until smooth. Stir in dissolved Jell-o powder and pulse to combine. Dump into a separate bowl and fold in Cool Whip streight from freezer, do not thaw. When evenly combined, pour over prepared crust and chill in refrigerator until set (3 hours).