1/3 Photos of Amazing Mustard-Apricot Garlic Glazed Pork Loin
This recipe goes back many years, it is one of my family's favorites, I have served this many times to dinner guests and received rave reviews, plan ahead the roast needs to marinade in the fridge overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 -5 lb) boneless pork loin roast (rolled and tied, pick out the largest roast or prepare two!)
- 8 -10 garlic cloves, sliced in half (or use as much as desired)
- 2 (8 ounce) bottles Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup wine or 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- seasoning salt
- black pepper
- 1Cut slits all over the pork roast, and insert a halved garlic clove in each hole.
- 2Place the roast in a large heavy-duty ziploc bag, or a large glass bowl.
- 3Add in the Italian salad dressing and wine (or cider vinegar).
- 4Turn bag to mix and coat the roast.
- 5Seal and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 6When ready to cook, remove the roast and drain the marinade.
- 7Set oven to 325°F, and grease a shallow roasting pan (large enough to hold the roast).
- 8Place the roast in baking dish and season with seasoning salt and pepper.
- 9Let the uncooked pork roast sit out at room temperature for about 45 minutes to 1 hour before placing in the oven to roast (this is important!).
- 10Bake uncovered for about 2 hours, or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- 11Meanwhile prepare the mustard glaze: combine the apricot preserves, mustard, brown sugar and butter; brush over roast during the last 20-30 minutes of baking.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Mustard-Apricot Garlic Glazed Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 655.0
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 145.1 mg
- Sodium 859.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 49.4 g