1/1 Photo of Amazing Muffin Cups
Johnsonville Sausage's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 links Johnsonville Original Breakfast Sausage Links
- 3 cups frozen southern style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives or 1/4 cup green onion
- 1Prepare sausage according to package instructions, cool slightly and cut into ½-inch pieces; set aside.
- 2In a bowl, combine hash browns, butter, salt and pepper; divide evenly into 12 greased muffin cups. Press mixture onto sides and bottom of muffin cups.
- 3Bake at 400ºF for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 4Remove from oven, divide sausage pieces into muffin cups.
- 5In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese and bell pepper.
- 6Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups. Sprinkle with chives or onion. Return to oven, bake 13-15 minutes or until set. Serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Muffin Cups
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 123.7 mg
- Sodium 345.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Johnsonville Original Breakfast Sausage Links