Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Amazing Muffin Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 12 links Johnsonville Original Breakfast Sausage Links
- 3 cups frozen southern style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh chives or 1⁄4 cup green onion
- Prepare sausage according to package instructions, cool slightly and cut into ½-inch pieces; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine hash browns, butter, salt and pepper; divide evenly into 12 greased muffin cups. Press mixture onto sides and bottom of muffin cups.
- Bake at 400ºF for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, divide sausage pieces into muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese and bell pepper.
- Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups. Sprinkle with chives or onion. Return to oven, bake 13-15 minutes or until set. Serve.