Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
Make and share this Amazing Microwave Mushroom Pulao recipe from Food.com.
- Drain rice after washing it and keep aside.
- Combine oil, spring onion whites, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and bay leaf in a glass bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 more minute.
- Add rice and mix well.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Add 2 cups of hot water to the rice mixture alongwith the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes, stirring twice in between.
- Serve hot.
this was delicious! i used cardamom pods, but otherwise cooked it as is, wonderful side dish