Recipe by aneunayme
Full of delicious flavors! Try it over fresh green salad or tator tots! Really good stuff!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (10 ounce) can red beans or 1 (10 ounce) can pinto beans or 1 (10 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can black beans or 1 (10 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- corn chips
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown ground beef with onions, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper.
- You can also add a ccan of Rotel or diced tomatoes with the meat for more color and flavor, but it is delicious with or without them.
- While meat is cooking, lightly spray 9x13 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Crush plenty of corn chips and thoroughly cover the bottom of dish.
- Mix together the corn and your choice of 2 cans of the beans, drained (except the Ranch Style Texas beans if you use those) in a medium mixing bowl.
- Layer the bean mixture evenly over the corn chips.
- Layer the meat evenly over the beans.
- Add the cheese evenly on top of the meat.
- Place in oven about 20 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted.
- Serve with chips, salsa, and guacamole or spanish rice.
- Garnish with olives and sour cream if you like.