Full of delicious flavors! Try it over fresh green salad or tator tots! Really good stuff!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 (10 ounce) can red beans or 1 (10 ounce) can pinto beans or 1 (10 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can black beans or 1 (10 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- corn chips
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Brown ground beef with onions, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper.
- 3You can also add a ccan of Rotel or diced tomatoes with the meat for more color and flavor, but it is delicious with or without them.
- 4While meat is cooking, lightly spray 9x13 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- 5Crush plenty of corn chips and thoroughly cover the bottom of dish.
- 6Mix together the corn and your choice of 2 cans of the beans, drained (except the Ranch Style Texas beans if you use those) in a medium mixing bowl.
- 7Layer the bean mixture evenly over the corn chips.
- 8Layer the meat evenly over the beans.
- 9Add the cheese evenly on top of the meat.
- 10Place in oven about 20 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted.
- 11Serve with chips, salsa, and guacamole or spanish rice.
- 12Garnish with olives and sour cream if you like.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Mexican Taco Pie - Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.0
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 284.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 31.2 g