Recipe by Goodcookinfostermom
I got this wonderful Macaroni Salad recipe from my MIL and I have to say at first I was kinda skeptical but OH MY GOODNESS it is sooooooooooooooooo good. I absolutly love this. Try it and let me know what you think. Don't leave anything out or you are missing out big time because all of these flavors go oh so well together.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni (cooked & drained)
- 3 -4 hard-boiled eggs (chopped)
- 4 celery ribs (chopped)
- 1 medium green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium red onion (chopped)
- 2 bunches radishes (chopped)
- 1 (7 ounce) can Spam (diced small)
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar or 2 teaspoons Splenda granular
- 2 teaspoons parsley (fresh if you have it)
- salt & pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- After the macaroni has been cooked and drained and all vegetables and spam have been chopped mix it all together in a LARGE bowl.
- In a seperate bowl mix dressing and make sure you mix it well.
- Add dressing to salad mixture and mix until completly coated.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.