Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
You may want to double or even triple this recipe according to how many you are serving. This recipe is for 1 serving only.
- 1 (4 ounce) boneless turkey breast
- 1 cup frozen stir fry bell pepper
- 2 -3 peeled and chopped garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 whole wheat pita bread
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans (as a side dish or can be added to pita) (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt or 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons your favorite salsa
- Spray pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Stir-fry turkey strips over medium heat until done.
- Remove turkey from pan.
- Add garlic, frozen stir fry peppers, and mushrooms and cook on medium heat until done.
- Return the turkey back with veggies to heat.
- Serve black beans heated as a side dish.
- Stuff fajitas into wheat pita, add yogurt or sour cream and salsa.
- You may also use any kind of your favorite seasonings on these tasty but low fat fajitas.