After trying ENDLESS cheesecake recipes that promised to be healthy and yummy, but ended up tasting like health food, I decided to take this project into my own hands! I've experimented with several combination and finally found the perfect recipe for a healthy cheesecake that taste EXACTLY (if not better) like the real thing. I like to make my own fiber one pie crust, but feel free to use your own recipe or buy one from the store! Enjoy!
- 24 hours in advance, you are going to need to make then yogurt into yocheese. Do this by placing a large strainer in a bowl. Line the strainer with a few layers of paper towels, and pour in the yogurt. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator. This will allow the whey to drain from the yogurt, making the consistency much more firm.
- After 24 hours has passed, you can begin by whipping the cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Stir in the sugar substitute.
- Add in the instant pudding, and mix well.
- Stir out the lumps either by hand or place in blender. It is important that all lump are out and batter is smooth.
- Pour in pie crust and refrigerate for an hour or until firm.