1/1 Photo of Amazing Low Cal, Fat Free, Sugar Free Cheesecake
1 hr 25 mins
Health Nut 101's Note:
After trying ENDLESS cheesecake recipes that promised to be healthy and yummy, but ended up tasting like health food, I decided to take this project into my own hands! I've experimented with several combination and finally found the perfect recipe for a healthy cheesecake that taste EXACTLY (if not better) like the real thing. I like to make my own fiber one pie crust, but feel free to use your own recipe or buy one from the store! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 124 hours in advance, you are going to need to make then yogurt into yocheese. Do this by placing a large strainer in a bowl. Line the strainer with a few layers of paper towels, and pour in the yogurt. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator. This will allow the whey to drain from the yogurt, making the consistency much more firm.
- 2After 24 hours has passed, you can begin by whipping the cream cheese in a large bowl.
- 3Stir in the sugar substitute.
- 4Add in the instant pudding, and mix well.
- 5Stir out the lumps either by hand or place in blender. It is important that all lump are out and batter is smooth.
- 6Pour in pie crust and refrigerate for an hour or until firm.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Low Cal, Fat Free, Sugar Free Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 246.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar free fat free instant pudding mix