Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best dill dip I have ever had. My Grandma and I came up with it together to cut down on the calories and fat of the store bought brands. Yum!!
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lowry's season salt
- 1 tablespoon onion juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill weed
- Mix the miracle whip, sour cream and onion juice.
- Mix all seasonings together.
- Slowly, thoroughly stir seasonings into wet ingredients.
- Chill and serve with favorite vegetables, chips or crackers.