Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The marinade recipe was derived from a recipe in The Complete Book of Sauces, to which I made some modifications due to dietary restrictions while nursing my 2 month old son. It's very easy to prepare, and very quick to clean up! It is so wonderfully lemony and bright - we found it to be perfect served over rice!
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- grated zest of one lemon
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 -2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, Cut into Bite Size Pieces (The more chicken you add, the less concentrated the lemon taste is)
- Combine all ingredients in a gallon sized zippered baggie, ensuring that the chicken is well covered with the marinade and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Spray a fry-pan with non-stick spray, and warm over medium heat.
- Place baggie contents into pan, and cook through. (165 degrees F or until chicken is no longer pink!).
- Serve over Rice.