Recipe by AWatson0831
This chicken is marinated in Ginger Ale and other spices and ingredients for 3 hours before cooking. The ginger ale makes it SUPER tender and sweet. Great served with rice and vegetables. Or potatoes.
Top Review by Baby Kato
This was a lovely recipe AWatson0831. The chicken was moist and tender. I used skinless chicken thighs and cooked them 20 minutes longer. The flavor of the chicken was very nice. I served the chicken with mashed potatoes and creamed corn with bacon. Made for Fall Pac 2011.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 2 cups Canada Dry ginger ale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 tablespoons club house lemon and herbs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon marjoram
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large zipper seal bag, mix all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the Oil and Ginger into the bag.
- Shake Well, making sure all ingredients are mixed together well.
- Add chicken breast into bag, seal top and shake well. Covering each chicken breast in mixture.
- Release all air out of the bag. Reseal and place in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Put oil in a large frying pan, on medium-low heat.
- Take chicken out of fridge pour mixture into a cup. Leaving only chicken and spices in bag.
- Add chicken to frying pan, brown on both sides. About 10 minutes each side.
- Turn heat down to low. Add the ginger ale mixture from the cup into frying pan. Put a lid on the pan and let simmer for 10 minutes.