1/2 Photos of Amazing Lemon Ginger Chicken
3 hrs 30 mins
This chicken is marinated in Ginger Ale and other spices and ingredients for 3 hours before cooking. The ginger ale makes it SUPER tender and sweet. Great served with rice and vegetables. Or potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large zipper seal bag, mix all of the dry ingredients.
- 2Add the Oil and Ginger into the bag.
- 3Shake Well, making sure all ingredients are mixed together well.
- 4Add chicken breast into bag, seal top and shake well. Covering each chicken breast in mixture.
- 5Release all air out of the bag. Reseal and place in the fridge for 3 hours.
- 6Put oil in a large frying pan, on medium-low heat.
- 7Take chicken out of fridge pour mixture into a cup. Leaving only chicken and spices in bag.
- 8Add chicken to frying pan, brown on both sides. About 10 minutes each side.
- 9Turn heat down to low. Add the ginger ale mixture from the cup into frying pan. Put a lid on the pan and let simmer for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Lemon Ginger Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (1028 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1891.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: