Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
This recipe is wonderful for childrens parties or school functions. The kids love the size and it's the best chocolate chip cookie.
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) packagenestle semisweet chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grind oats in food processor or small electric chopper until fine.
- Combine together; the ground oats, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Cream together; butter, sugars, vanilla and lemon juice in another medium bowl with an electric mixer.
- Gradually add the eggs one at a time until smooth.
- Mix in the dry ingredients into the wet and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chunks by hand.
- Drop by 1/4 cup measures about 2-inches.
- apart and bake for 16-18 minutes until cookies are light brown.
- Cool on cookie sheets so cookies will still cook on carry-over baking.
These are really amazingly huge and delicous. These are the best cookies ever, I love them