1/4 Photos of Amazing Homemade Pizza Rolls!
My DH loves those frozen Tony's Pizza Rolls....I'll eat them too, but....what exactly is in them?? We probably don't want to even know! These are MUCH better and at least we know what we're eating!! Buy extra sauce for dipping if you'd like, but they really don't need it. Also, add/omit any ingredients you like or don't like. Make them to your own taste of course. This is what we like in them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups shredded pizza cheese or 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb sausage, cooked, drained
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, very well drained
- 2 (14 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 32 egg roll wraps
- oil (for frying)
- 1Combine above ingredients except wrappers (and oil).
- 2Place a ¼ cup filling in center of each egg roll. Fold bottom corner over filling. Fold sides toward center over filling. Moisten remaining corner w/water and roll up tightly to seal. Fry in 1” of 375º oil for 1-2 minutes til golden brown.
- 3Serve with addition pizza sauce for dipping if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amazing Homemade Pizza Rolls!
Serving Size: 1 (2815 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 455.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: