Recipe by SilverOpera
This marinade tenderizes the steaks and makes them absolutely delicious. You won't need steak sauce for this one! I will sometimes use it on a big London broil which I'll slice against the grain. The result is tender and really delicious. I never measure anything for this. It's hard to mess up. Prep time doesn't include time marinating in the fridge.
- 4 steaks, any cut
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml rice vinegar
- 29.58 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml ground ginger or 14.79 ml fresh ginger, minced
- 4.92 ml toasted sesame oil
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Throw all ingredients in a Ziplock bag with your steaks.
- Refrigerate overnight (tastes best), or for at least two hours.
- Cook your steaks however you want.
- Some people will probably scream unsanitary, but I like to boil down the marinade until it thickens in the same pan I cook my steaks in, and serve it as a pan sauce. I'm not dead yet!