Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a random thing I threw together for my two year old one day when I was out of his favorite noodles. You may need to adjust the bullion to your own taste if you don't find this is strong enough... but that is easy enough to do. I remove the pieces of garlic in my son's portion- but I love it.
- 2 1⁄2-3 cups egg noodles
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1⁄2 soup stock bouillon cube (any flavor)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Cook noodles as per directions, and while they are cooking make the garlic chive sauce.
- Melt butter, with olive oil, in a pan.
- Add garlic and cook about 2 minutes, until the butter browns a bit. Be careful to not overcook the garlic.
- Pour mixture over cooked, drained noodles and add the bullion and milk.
- Stir well and let sit one minute. Enjoy!
- For Vegetarian use Vegetarian stock bouillon cubes.