I made this and took it to a party last weekend and is it ever knock your socks off good! To make it I chopped the lettuce up and put into one bowl and mixed the fruit and put into another bowl and refrigerated until time to serve. Just mix it all together and add the dressing and stand back! There weren't any leftovers. I'm just guessing on the servings because I didn't count. LOL! It makes a ton though!
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped (not bagged)
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped (not bagged)
- 1 cup blueberries, washed
- 1 pint strawberry, cleaned and sliced
- 16 ounces pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges, drained well
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle poppy seed dressing
- Mix it all together and add dressing.