Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just like it says. From Karen Page.
- 2 1⁄3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (4 5/8 ounce) packagejello brand vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons all natural butter-flavored sprinkles
- 2 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon pecan pieces (would be optional)
- If using an electric stove, preheat the largest burner to highest setting.
- Line a 6" x 8" x 2" pan or dish with aluminum foil.
- No need to veggie spray.
- the foil since the fudge will not stick.
- Combine all ingredients (except the pecan pieces) in a 10" dutch oven.
- Place on preheated burner and bring to a full rolling boil.
- while stirring continuously - Cook 4.5 minutes, stirring continuously with a.
- stainless steel whisk.
- Remove from heat and continue stirring until mixture stops boiling.
- Set a sheet pan (approx. 10" x 15") on top of a cold wet towel (cold tap.
- water is fine).
- Pour mixture onto the sheet pan. Using a spatula, move mixture around so as to combine and blend those fudge crystals beginning to.
- form on the bottom of the pan.
- After 2-3 minutes move sheet pan to a fresh cold towel and continue blending.
- After a few minutes move sheet to another cold towel and as mixture starts to.
- thicken begin moving and accumulating the mixture to the corner of the pan.
- As mixture becomes very thick, pour out into the foil lined pan.
- Spread fudge evenly and sprinkle the pecan pieces on top.
How can it be "Amazing FAT FREE" when it states it's over 6 grams of fat for this recipe?????????
I highly Recommend! I have yet to make it myself, BUT I have had it made fresh from the Chef. It was in a nice holiday tin I got last christmas along with some of her homemade Truffle's (another GLORIOUS dish). Trust me, I know first hand how good this turns out and if you like Chocolate/Fudge you will Love this!