Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cold shake that i developed that tastes just like cold, creamy eggnog. There are no raw eggs in it. I use Rum Flavoring in this, but real rum can probably be substituted.
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1⁄4 cup honey (other sweeteners can be used)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 1 dash pumpkin pie spice
- 1 dash ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 1 dash ground allspice
- 1 -2 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in blender until all ingredients are mixed completely. Pour into glass and top with a dash of nutmeg. Enjoy!
I love eggnog but the store-bought stuff is too sweet and don't like the idea of using raw egg or actual rum, so this recipe is perfect. Hit the spot on a very warm day. Really does taste like eggnog. Made for Spring 2014 PAC.
This really was a very good drink. I was glad to cut out the calories and cholesterol in the eggs. I will definitely make it again. Thanks, Josh.